Sunday, March 29, 2009

i want to be creative like katy perry too!! :)

coz when i'm with him, i'm thinking of you!!
what would you do, if you were the one who'd be spending the night??
ohh i wish that i was looking into your eyes!!

damn...
as i indulge myself with my own design world, i got lost with the whole song...i mean, what more can you ask for, for such an emotional lyric with beautiful melodies??the song is like a ghost that haunts me every now and then...even when i'm about to sleep, or going to eat, and whatever i do, the voices keep repeating in my head...and i know it's a sin..OH ALLAH, take me away from this...i mean, if even i can have this kind of feeling whenever i perform my solah...you know...or whatever i do, i should remember Allah...goshhh, i am so weak in this small harsh world...

bare in mind, even tho the lyric has got nothing to do with my life, but i shuddered whenever i hear it, and almost in tears as it goes at its very peak note...haishhh..i wonder who's the creative songmaker...if only i can be that creative in my design?? :(

design is one thing, i can never understand...i like to design for my own good, for my own use, but to design for the sake of my final, it gets me annoy sometimes...like today, i've been changing a little bit of this and that on my plan and what not, until i got stuck til i dunno what else to do :( i even asked a friend of mind to help me construct my 3D elevations, as my laptop and pc can never EVER support the sketch up program or any 3D programs...just imagine, to even create a single line can take u about 5 minutes!!!like what the )**^^$@!^&

but today, i've seen the form, and i kinda not satisfied with it, i felt so down and depressed!!you know that kind of feeling...i know if i proceed with it, i can still pass the mark, but is that my real aim for this??why would i repeat my whole year for the things that i'm not happy with??atleast, if i pass, i should be happy with my own design...not to satisfy someone else!!I WAS LIKE, what the f*** am i doing??it looks like s***...and seriously, i'm not lying!!i went blank with the whole idea of designing...at times, i think, was this really my dream??am i really gonna be an architect some day??if i am one, am i that eligible??

i decided to meet again my uncle(an architect) to gain my confidence back!!you know, just to get an agreement on what i did, whether i'm on the right path or not...and yeah, i'm a bit relief...at least i know that i can still work it out!!

well here are some sketches on the elevations of my building...i'm designing a budget hotel plus a community centre...what do u guys think of it??hit me back...do give positive comments yang memberansangkan :)

1 comment:

miesmoshe said...

its look good to me..it just need to be detail out for the final...boleh2!!! confident and go 4 it..yeah!!