Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm officially a desparate housewife :p



Ever noticed my status at facebook?


it's time to get back to real designing world!!house renovations and fashion designs!!20 hours ago


Then I got some feed backs from my dear friends. Some saying :
Famiza Borhan
ko dah dpt keje ke
Yesterday at 12:15pm · Delete
Nurhazwani Abdullah
keje kat mane odahh? cm best je dgr
Yesterday at 1:22pm · Delete

And what did i reply to them??
Rauda Lee
if u consider freelance as a work..:p xstart job hunting lgi :p will do will do.. :)
Yesterday at 4:03pm · Delete

I dunno whether quitting my job now is really a good decision I've made in my life.but taking my husband's advice, I'd follow anything he wanted me to do. At times, i feel that I'm useless. No directions, no one wants me, even someone is laughing at me, they feel very happy for me. For them, it's a good news, no? perhaps I'm wrong, But my inner instinct told me that they're talking about me. Yes, and they did. :( Deep inside I'm melting. I started to feel the hatred around me. Right now on, all i want is your trust. I don't care what others may think of me, but all i care is you, trusting me or not?


I know, this is just the beginning, and yet there's always something major happening soon. I need to be strong and ignores everything around me. I won't do the talking no more, but let the people around me do the judging. They'll know who's wrong, who's right. After all, I don't have anything to lose.


Oh Allah, please be with me!! :(
I may look strong outside, but inside only You knows better.


6 comments:

anis said...

eh rauda klu aku de umah aku dh bg kat nko suh buat.. sayang... xderk..heheh aku caye jerk nko le wat ...anyway...soba erk.. :) eh aku nk tanya yang nko kale rambut tuh... buat ke tak..>? muhahaha

ana rauda said...

salam anis, nih anis yg mane ek??
dh lame ke bace blog nih, sbb rasenye post pasal rambut tuh dh lame kott..n yes dh wat dhh :p

anis said...

ala...aku anis mane erk..anis ...erkk wani anak cik aris.. ala yang satu skola ngan nko tuh...ala odah..ayah aku name aris....cmne lagi erk aku nk kenal kan diri...

ha nko buat erk..kaler ape.. and btol ke halal sesungguhnye halal ...aku nak wat la esok..muhahaha

ana rauda said...

cetttt cmner ko leh tau blog aku wehhh??????

anis said...

eh lame x lame la jugak..muheheheheh ... eh nko x mnjawab soklan nih odah oii..

yasmin said...

aku jugak lame x update..n blog aku semakin bengong..mehla melawat aku..hehee