Friday, May 2, 2008

starting my won't last forever journey

hey YOU!!!thanx for stopping by at this blog...weeee...i know this blog is new...and theres nothing much yet...but spare me some time to upgrade it...

well, i used to have a blog using my friendster account, but i was sooo busy back then, that i didnt update it for quite a long time...so, it ends up that, hey why not i start a new blog, where it can be the new-whole-me??uhuh!!!and yes, so here i am...writing this blog...i dunno...maybe i was like, missing my old school memories, where i used to write all those "karangan" for my exams...hahaha...being a student in a not-so-best (forgive my term, x ikut tatabahase ok!!) university in malaysia, makes me nothing but a lazy butt person...hahaha...here, i dont write "karangan" for god sake, but we do write thesis, report and what not...yeah, and its tough though...with all the assignments to do, and as an Architecture student, with all those sleepless nite, i cant even have time for myself...ok!!i wont talk about my boring life as a student here...but, i will share with u guys the very fun part of me...hahahah...i dunno if i AM that fun ok!!!i'll treat this blog as a place for me to blurt everything for everyone to know the not-so-privacy-part-of-me even if i dont know u (now i do sound desperate for letting people know about me!!!but hell with that...heheheh :p) ...forgive my rudeness when im writing, but trust me, i dont swear...

i dont know how to describe the main point or what's the concept of this blog, but let me just put it this way, its just some stuff or daily things that i used to do...like shopping, hot news, or even the current Malaysia politics issues...hahahah...im not a politician, but im following their steps...people like Dr Mahathir and Dr Khir Toyo are now writing their own blog even though they're those very busy person, so why not me right???i've got nothing else to do this 2months holiday, besides sleeping late n waking up real late (i MEAN it, REAL late!!!), shopping, watching movies, being a not-so-research-assistant for Pn Sri Datin Nila, eating at Bazli(it's a new restaurant at the very front of my house, and makanan die sedap gilerrr seyhhh!!!not joking at all) and anything...just tell me what...and again, tonite im having my sleepless nite, since i only sleep during the day...somebody help me to fix my time...arghhhh...

ok...so tomorrow, will be a very busy day for a not-so-busy person like me...hehehe...well i planned, but i dunno if its going to happen as planned...

7.00am go to pasar...buy all the barang dapur...its been a long time since my parents not around....

12.10pm im going to watch a movie with my sister..."shadow in the palace". i heard that its a very interesting story...read it somewhere in the local newspaper...plus, its a horror movie...

around 3.00pm im going to P.J for Guardian warehouse sale...see, i told u...im a shopping freak...hahahaha...

at 8.00pm im going out with my friends to watch a local theater at Laman Budaya...i enjoyed watching theater, and been once acting in it...hahahah...


well, maybe that's all for tomorrow...since the day after tomorrow which is the 4th of May, we (the whole 3rd year archi students) are going to Malacca for Jaziah nye sis n abg kawen...laaaa...ingt kan Jaz yg kawen...hahahahah...but that will be next time probably...hmmmm....(starting to imagine what if my friend gets married) :p

so, i guess i'll continue later sometimes...or else, i wont stop...hahahhaa...till then...

xoxo,
rauda

2 comments:

CAHAYAHIDUPKU said...

odah!!! xoxo...hoho

nice blog tho!!

i'll keep on reading ur blog okes...so, update ari2 eh..huhu

ana rauda said...

hehehe...thankiess =)