Tuesday, May 6, 2008

poems+journey of life=complete me!!!

gonna::hit::a::try

i live for yesterday,
i live for today,
i live for tomorrow...
and tomorrow's coming too soon...
never let me breathe...
too cruel to even let me breathe...
too cruel to let me in...
too cruel to let me go...
yet im stuck in between...
in or go???

shaken inside,
the fact that i have to face the truth...
haunted by nightmares...
burden with unaccomplished dreams...
the pride that needs to hold...
im about to lose control...

and if tomorrow never come...
will i ever get the chance...
to live for yesterday...
and im sure it's just way too impossible...
no matter what...
face the journey ahead...
and you will find...
the path u created...
is about to visible...
in front of u...

i hate the fact that i have to survive...
to be strong...
to let go...
to step forward...
and never look back...
live for another day...
and just...
let bygone be bygone...

coz when it's time,
then i'll be proudly saying this...
"i had give it a try"
so this time around...
all i need to do is...
gonna::hit::a::try =)


again, as i looked through my blog, i realized that im always writing something about the journey i've been through in my life...yet, as im getting older, im getting wiser with all the experiences that i've gone through...looking back, i noticed that some of the poems that i wrote are related to my hard life either as an architecture student or in love, studies, friendships and so on...and this poem was written during my "recovering time" (that is when i failed my studio, and i didnt have the courage to move on, i cried all day, got no one to share my feelings, i mean like sharing it personally, so i kept it to myself and started to write poems and its been a while since i last wrote one)...to be frank, most of the poems that i wrote, i dont have any intention to share it with anyone and i kept it in a book or write it on a piece of paper, then it will go missing...and studio always give me nightmares...im scared if i can do it, if i can pass it...all these thoughts been teasing my feelings, sometimes i cant cope with it, that i just need the air to breathe...even after all these while, i still not have the confidence yet so all i hope is that, im going to gain my confidence for this coming new semester which starts aroung july 2008...till then...daaaa!!!



xoxo,
pray for me,
rauda

p/s : this was taken from my other blog which im going to terminate it since i no longer wished to waste my time by having two blogs...

2 comments:

analessahorra said...

you've been tagged! buat cpt! hoho

mfrstudio said...

saya akan terus baca blog ni.