Wednesday, November 19, 2008

the ohh so melancholic attack

my instinct hardly recognize what i feel lately...sometimes, the feelings are too harsh to me to handle, and yet i have to struggle to comfy myself in this cruel life...each second is too precious and i'm too anxious to learn and breathe the new air...

let the time flies, i wanna know what's going to happen next, even sometimes at times, i regret the past, but i need to head on and never look back...the voice of my head always deny the feelings of the heart...never want to give a way, not even a slip...each and everyday, i waited patiently to the sound of the love...the air smells of its fragrance, yet we need to catch hold of it to get the sweetness of love...sometimes when the wind blows, it takes away the smell of love, making me tempting to breathe even deeper...in a way, to feel it...

ahhhh...i'm just a small heart living in an empty big heart...it is so empty at times even if u scream your lungs out, u can never be heard...ooowhhh, this heart pain has rotten my soul, and change my point of view...the view that i see today is getting clearer, though when the rain comes, it washes it all away...leaving me no clue, and i surrender...i was blinded by the lies beneath it, that i can never listen to the truth that speaks in between...

i dont wanna change myself into some seriuos type of person, but the world has taught me to become one...even the so called friendship can be betrayed, what more can you expect from the outsiders...i'm not talking about friendship, but i'm talking about my life...i'm so tired to live with all the wrong doings that i have done, that i want to end it up now...

No comments: