Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Ugly Duckling

hahaha...

what happened when u kemas-kemas your old stuffs??

ofcoz u will find some unexpected things that u wouldn't know that it ever exist !!you know...like...errmmm, getting to know your mum's certificate studies, your dad old secret(but ofcoz not the dirty little secret one mehh) and not to forget old pictures!!!hahaahaha...so that's what happened lahh...i get to see the old me...ahhhh...how time flies, without even giving any warning to me, except yeahh...it warns me that my face changed from time to time...and imagined to have a mother that didn't remember how her daugther looked like...hahhaa...how depressing ahh...however, this evolution of me, i would like to dedicate to maisa laa as she's getting older last 12th november 2008...and ofcoz, i grew older day by day watching u getting older too...so that's explain why suddenly i'm on the mood looking for old stuffs...enough said :)

starting off with the sicked me :(( well, my whole baby life was never fully utilized..hahah..atleast for me lahh...becoz. i suffered from jaundice(correct me if i'm wrong :) and most of my time, were spent in being hospitilized...and to get my back-bone water, was yet another experience that can never be forgotton...and maybe becoz of that, i'm not that strong, a bit weak and sometimes i'm jenis yg menggigil tuh...especially when i'm nervous!!u can see my whole body is shaking...my parents were told by the doctor that if the operation didn't succeed, i might get paralyzed!!goshhh, Alhamdulillah i'm fine... :)
and this is me after recovered from the pain lahh...u see, i never was a cute baby...never smile one :p hahaha...ofcoz i don't remember if i ever smiled at that time :Dhaha...that's me and my brother, mushtaq :pthis was like 4 yrs old of me??hmmm...
and this is when i'm 4-5 maybe...im not so sure, but i'm very sure of the location...but looking at the hair growth...it is probably around 1990s...the earlier picture above was shot before we flew all the way to Bradford, Uk.

ahhaa...the cheeky me with little rumaisa :p wehh muke ko same je dowhh..muke aku je yg macam berubah-ubah kan :D
and this is me at the age of 14 :p hahahha, so innocent look rite??

ok...so i haven't yet found any of my picture during school days...i wished i have one...but no ofcoz...and so we skipped the teenagers period...now i'm looking forward on my adult side of me :)) do i need to upload the current pics of me??well i guess no, sbb dah terpampang besar2 kat header tuh...enjoy looking at it!!!harharharhar :D wehh, my story telling nih kan, macam cerite the ugly duckling plaks :p erkkk...yeke?!!

i like the part when the ugly duckling said, "Goodness! How I've changed! I hardly recognize myself!"

7 comments:

CAHAYAHIDUPKU said...

aah la..lain r muke time kecik...rumaisa lak sama jek..
yg last pic tuh, giler innocent!!! wakaaka

sera_a said...

weh ak suke gambar ko dgn sya tu sbb mcm monyet gagau!

Anonymous said...

Ugly duckling dah turned into beautiful swan...U've changed tremendously but of cos better lah. Unlike unc FB, u go c urself lah..

ana rauda said...

sis i :
hahaha...
xbaik...uncle cute mcm arwah ayah die...hehhe...muke same... :p

wehh akak nye:
monyet gagau tuh apekahh??huhauha...

yat: biaselaaa...i'm not that innocent (britney :p)

rumaisa lee said...

eeehhh...ive change too ok...cehsss..
ntah akak gile pe ntah monyet gagau..merepek tol..haha

sera_a said...

ak pun tatau amne ak dapat monyet gagau..bunyi mcm sedap and klasik je..
ngahaha

Anonymous said...

hahaha...time sekolah menangah dulu muke ko same mcm gambar ko ngan adik ko rumaisa...time tu muke ko lagi cute..hahaha