Tuesday, February 3, 2009

9 random bebelanss!!

1. i still couldn't find the force in me that can helps me encouraging myself to keep on doing my design

2. i'm so0oo fed up with my university life in UM (bare in mind, i love studying, but i just need to change the atmosphere)

3. maybe becoz, i'm so frustrated with the lecturers, it makes me sick to even step my feet at the faculty.

4. i love designing and always have passion for it, but not anymore when i'm in UM :(

5. but yes, i'm so0oo sure that i'll continue my part II, and that will be somewhere else other than UM...

6. and nonetheless, i have to accept the fact that, i love UM!!but not faculty of built environment...err, do u get what i mean??i love my matrix life during pasum days, i was ok with it...then i applied architecture, and i dont like the system here...come on, my dad's a lecturer, so i know who really wants to be a lecturer, or who's doing it for the sake of u have to do it!!

7. i love UM becoz i found my love life there!! :) despite all the hatred i have, we share the same passion...i wanna finish my studies, and we'll build our dream house together!! :)

8. so pls force, pls give me strength!!i'm doing all these, for the sake of my dream house...

9. i hate complaining, but that's the fact that i'm starting to face...duhhh, why ehh??it's not good for my health, it gives me pressure!!

1 comment: