Wednesday, May 13, 2009

a tribute to love

today i planned to clean my room, like i'm used to semangat semangat with it, but yet ended up with doing nadaa!!hahahah...ok, but to do, ofcoz laa nk kene kecohkan kat semua org yang i nk kemas, well hope ia berjalan dengan lancarnya tanpa gangguan :D tee heee :p

owhhh, i'm kinda like in the mood rite now...everyday seems better and better lahhh!!i've got u and u've got me...so yesterday, u were so cute lahh!!pls pass by my house lagi laa ehh..can see a glimpse of you everyday :p na na na na na!!datang amik laptop ke, or buat2 tertinggal barang ke..pape excuse jelaa..hahahha

now, mr superman has downloaded Yahoo Messenger, so we can now chatting through out office hours!!how cool is that...he was never a fan of Ym person lahh, but now he has to be one and layan kan saje i..zastttt!!eitt u kene belajar IT, baru leh masuk ngn awek muda mcm i lahh :D

and owhh, i managed to not sleep rite after suboh, no?? well atleast not yet!!and i mean it, yet!! :p

so ladies, zal- if you're reading this, my line kene barred, so i hardly connected with my loved ones and friends...as for my hantarans, YES!!i haven't started on that yet, and YES again, dont ask me and said, ehhh bukan ke minggu depan??sempat ke siap??well i dun care!! :p bluekkkkk...

just doa that i can finish everything lahh by next week :) and thanx everyone for the wishes..i'm so blessed!!and shepah sayang, i'm so honoured to have you as my pengapit!!you see, you fly all the way from INDIA just to attend my wedding, and pay a bloody whole lot for the ticket!!i dont think anyone has ever do that to me, ada bleh lupe pon ade jugak..hahaha...u know, i can never pay you for your kindness!!you are such a wonderful friend to me, the one that can do anything for me...i've never yet found someone like you, and no one can replace you...seriously!!

p/s : if ever u can tell me all your hopes and fear, do i really wanna hear and believe in it??ohh yes i do my dear!! :) just tell me everything..just like yuna's, we need to have a deeper conversation! and yes, i AM so willing to have you as my besties forever, and do not hesitate dear...i am here for you at anytime, anywhere, just not always in front of you, but yes, i can share everything with you!!AND NOW I'M LEARNING YOU!! :)

1 comment:

CAHAYAHIDUPKU said...

oda!!! bagus2 semangat kemas bilik da dtg!! haha..gud luck3 4 hantaran n everythings!!!
x saba nk tgu ur big day!!! huhu...
-xoxo-