Sunday, May 3, 2009

hati orang yang sedang gundah gulana

phewww!!
never in my mind to cross over this kinda situation...
i dunno, wedding's getting closer day by day, yet i'm so calm with nothing to start~~i mean, im so out of focus where about~~what i should be doing by now??i've just received my cards, so we're on the process of sending away the cards.invitation list still on hold, since i'll give more priority to my parents' friends!!ofcoz laaa, becoz they are the hosts for the event!!it will be just a small ceremony so dont expect anything extravaganza!!i'll promise you a simple yet memorable event that everyone will never forget!!~~HEH AS IF...

yes, blame me for not updating this blog...everytime i logged in, i singed out again...i mean, i do have lotsa things to tell, but do u really have this kinda feeling, where whenever u look at it, u re just out of words!do u really wanna catch up with this ordinary girl stories, which sometimes really bored u to death, with her stupid ordinary life stories??

ok ofcoz, i enjoyed every single bit of my life, but does anyone really care the hell out of it??i betcha dont!!

and just now, as i woke up, i've got 2 misscalled and 1 sms from my boss...asking me, whether i'm ready to start the class for may??HUH!!i dunno, my mind is already messed up with the whole wedding thingy, yet i have to start my part time work again??talk about work, i'm so not in the mood for working...i mean, working in an office environmment is so not me~~i wont go for that kind of life...tell me im stupid or not, but that's the way i am..i dont like working under someone's finger point,preasuring me to do this and that, sorry that's not me!!i'd rather work as a cashier with no-strings-attached!!

i mean of coz a cashier???like what the ****??i'm a degree graduate from UM??but do i really give a damn about it??my whole life in Um is nothing compared to the enjoyable life im having right now...architecture is one thing i've never regretted about, but yet, i never like my studies there!!trust me...ask anyone, be it the UIA students, UiTM etc etc, once they step themselves to UM, the'll definitely say that the UM student are bored to death...boring giler sangap and nerdy as well!!i hope to not become like one!!

so yeahhh...my mission after this :
1. kawen
2. cari kerje yang best~meaning happy and x stress tp income masyuk!!ofcoz, sape yg nk beli handbag n kasut aku kan??aku x suke kikis duit laki aku...even tho he can support me on that!!
3. cant u hold the tuition classes yet~~im so out of time right now!!projects over, now a big project infront of me that i need to settle it down first!!or else, ibu akan bising..

4 comments:

sera_a said...

pempuan gila!
kalau ko jd cashier business sendiri xpe la..
kalo ko jd cashier business org lain, sama gak ko duk bwh telunjuk orang

rumaisa lee said...

hahaha.bijak2.

miesmoshe said...

kawen je dulu..lain blakang kire.. hohoohohoh

sis i said...

betul3 what sera said. Apa kata jadi personal financial acct (cashier lah tu)to ur hubby after kawen? U jd commander ok pe.