Tuesday, September 1, 2009

MBA (masa boring anda)

blogging now seems a bit challenging for a lazy-ass like me yahhh...getting my ass to sit down and write something, is a major problem, let alone putting my damn fingers on the keyboard and type is yet another story...hahhhhh!!tired...ok i know i know...i should n't have let this blog untouched...i've got no time :(

my last post entry was on 24th of june n that was two months ago!!now we're starting on a brand new september 2009!!how time flies...i'm officially a wife for a whole 3months and 10days!!nope, dont ask me whether im pregnant or not yet??do u even care??

what shall i say about my life rite now??im super boring i guess...not that i'm boring doing my duty as a wife, no, but i dunno how to describe it...applying for jobs take me ages to do so..compiling portfolios and preparing resumes got me thinking twice!!currently im happy doing what im doing...no work stress related or no work loads to worry about except for the fact that *you-know-what* issues happening around me lately...those that are close to me knows me very well....(shopping every month- clothes, shoes and books- that's a must!!)

sometimes i wonder, studying architecture- is it my biggest mistake in my life????what do u say about it??i say NO!! the biggest mistake in my life is to study architecture in UM...architecture is what i love, and becoz of that, i feel so down and hell lot of pressure with the outcome result...stressful and hurt makes me no good and nowhere!!applying job with a cgpa like that makes it even worst...no, i've seen many yg apply job even cgpa lagi teruk dari aku, n they've got the job...but being me, i'm so malu to even apply...maybe becoz, this has never happen to me before...such a big failure in life...maybe one day, i'll teach my kids to accept failure and dun always think to win...

looking back at my past exam results, i did well...not that i'm being proud here...but what i'm trying to say is what a failure can do to me!!

1. i've got 5 A's for my UPSR-even selected as tokoh kokurikulum daerah sepang

2. 8 A's in PMR (tho i've got B in arab-but i dun care coz arab was never a priority subject back then)

3. 6 A1 for my spm-ahha not so good but good enough for me yang x study langsung...plus all the A's are strong subjects!!

4. i get 4.00 during my matrics - which shocked me!!and hell no, i didnt get a scholarship on that!!that suckssssssssss

5. and a *.** for my degree??????????????(hahaha dpt blink blink eyes) tp not bad laa...bersyukur ngn result tuh sbb xdelaa teruk sgt sgt n bagus sgt sgt...alhamdulillah :) tp still i want better than that!!

now im looking forward to do my master...i need to prove that i can do it!!i applied for MBA which is not architecturally related, and putting aside my part II first...not that i'm not going to continue with it, but just let it be for now...i WILL and WILL be an architect someday, just wait and see...it's just that the time is not for me rite now, just soon enough!!inshaallah kalo dapat further study and abeskan, then only i apply kerje...cari experience utk beberapa tahun, then apply for part II-biar lambat asalkan dapat, kerana cita-cita itu takkan lari ke mana...kita yang mengejarinya :)

p/s: i do freelance job rite now with minimal charges...if the works do not satisfy you, then it's FREE...but i cume akan sketch and design je...no computer graphic...i buat kerana suke!!sebab i suke melukis, bukan suke gune computer!!renovations and plans_do contact me
019-2692080

3 comments:

sera_a said...

wah canggih kau buat freelance. ok nanti tunngu rumah aku siap aku upah kau naa...

rumaisa lee said...

ako pon.ako pon!haha

analessahorra said...

upah kau pun aku tak mampu kau pun tahu kan..sadis tak ayat aku?

hahahha