Thursday, July 22, 2010

It all begins here

I love reading blogs, simply because I've got nothing else better to do. No, don't get me wrong. I still work to earn for my simple living. But during my leisure time,  I spend almost 50% of my daily life in front of the computer. I don't know whether is it bad or not, but I do know it makes me happy by doing just that. What about blogging? I blogged sometimes, well mostly on my favorites, daily life with no itsy-bitsy details. Ever since I started blogging, I didn't quite update my blog, but the updates are still there. And then I got pregnant, started working, hence the blog got dumped. Pity, I know, right? Now that I'm a mummy with a one-month baby girl, Lulu 'Aayesha, what makes me think that I can keep it up-to-date? Still, I think I need to, because that's the purpose why I started blogging anyway. For fun, for pleasure and of course, to keep my mind working. If at school we write essays and what-not, now that we're leaving our school's life, our mind starts to not functioning well, at least I know mine is not.

If you notice, I'm giving my blog a new name, for a new re-making of the blog. The precious Lulu, obviously people will say, oh that's her baby girl's name. And obviously my answer will be, look who's her mummy lah. Lulu means pearl, and that's exactly how I feel about this blog. After all, my business partner and I decided to make Anarauda a brand. If you still don't know what Anarauda is, do check out our shopping blog here. We sell trendy, funky and latest hijabs at a reasonable price for gorgeous ladies out there.

So readers, welcome to my not-so-new blog and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy updating it, inshaallah :) Thanks for your precious time to drop by here. As for the new readers, don't get bored. Silent readers, I hope we meet up soon! One day, I know we will. You know who you are, xoxo!

p/s: Next up, I'll post about my giving birth experience. I guess every mum has one, so do I.

No comments: