Saturday, July 31, 2010

Too many to tell

The weather's quite fine today, so I thought of giving this blog a little bit updates. I had my laundry on the run just now, since hubby and Lulu are having their morning sleep together. Mind you, that little Lulu gets mad when someone tease her to wake up. Ok yes, just like me, I know! :D Nevertheless, they both looked cute sleeping next to each other. Now that he got his new 'bantal peluk', I've got more my 'me time' to take care of.
So yesterday we went to IKEA just to give the sales a look. Well, as usual, things on sales are not the things that I really wanted, but still we ended up buying some stuffs for the new home. We bought two floor up-lighters at RM45 each, which I considered it as cheap enough and some other small accessories. That only, still caused us trouble. However, we managed to keep calm. Hehe, well at least my husband did. You know, it was our second time going out shopping with Lulu. At times when she woke up from her sleep and need to be held all the way, that's when we really loosing our mind. Like how the hell am I going to push the trolley, and who's gonna push the stroller because we know that someone has to hold her just fine. haha.

Today we're having our family gathering at Maklong's, that also marks my 44th day of confinement, such a way to celebrate it with big 'makan-makan'. Some cannot attend for some good reason. Sarah and Syarif are going off for their second honeymoon, Rumaisa's having her good time with friends at Singapore and poor little 'Aatikah and the family are at the hospital because she underwent a surgery. Apparently one of her lungs are not functioning, so the doctor had no choice but to drain out the liquid. Now she's not breathing well and keep on saying 'sakit sakit' :'(. Me, on the other hand can't visit her with Lulu to handle, and Lulu also has flu, so we need to take extra precautions on that. I so miss my little niece :'(. I know how it feels to look at your sick children, and you are helpless to do anything except for making du'a. That's what I did, when Lulu was admitted to hospital because of jaundice. She had to finish her antibiotic course for 5days, and they jabbed her everywhere. She cried, I cried and we all cried. But that's for her own good too, we have to redha.
please, please, please make du'a for us :)

No comments: