Tuesday, September 9, 2008

refreshments :p

i've noticed that i haven't update my blog since like ages!!goshhhh...
and i was wondering is there ever someone that refreshes my blog to see any new post!!hahaha
well, it's just that, i don't have the mood to write, but still what's the purpose of having a blog in the first place rite?arghhhh!!!~~that is to kill time...n now i realized that the time has kill me!!agagaga :p

so many things happened all these while, that i don't think i need to elaborate it bits by bits since it's all now in the past, and i'm starting a new fresh life ahead!!*sighhh*

except for a little bit updates on me :-p
a) i'm so0oo sick with my studio life...it's so pathetic that i sometimes, can't stand it~~really need to finish up my studies and think about something else!!! *urghhh* its not that i dont like designing, i always do!!its just that the environment around me makes me feel depressed even more!!

b) currently in love with fashions!!~~well hey!!i always do have interest in fashions okay!!besides, fashions are about designing too :D goshhhh, i really had this big big ideas running tru my head everytime i had difficulties to fall asleep...its like you know, you wake up and draw all that ideas of yours, and then as you go on sketching, it turned out to look horrible!!hahaha...but still that ideas of mine are beautiful, its just that i dont have the talent to draw...erkk??what do u think???hahaha

c) and talking about fashions~~i now in searching of textiles or the best fabrics for my design!!i found out that, buying cloths from mango, envee, guess, DP, topshop and etc are way too expensives for a budget student like me...hahaha, so y not make one of my design into reality ehh???afterall, u need to see what others think about your design, or else, u will feel very the syok sendiri one lahhh :p

d) i really inneed of a new wallet!!i need something like a shocking pink one or something stripes that looks colorful!!been tru a lot of website, fall in love with these wallets from coach and marc by marc jacobs!!!*urgghhh* really need to buy one, or maybe there's someone out there who feel free to belanje me? :p agagaga...

e) really stuck with my urban design now!!i havent find a suitable concept for it...afterall, this semester is all about concepts and ideas...i dont want ending up like before :-( so!!need to work really hard and get tru 4th year!!

f) in planning to open up business~~besides being an architect, i wanna be a fashion designer too...i wanna design cloths for the muslim womans who still wanted to look fashionable and elegant even tho they're covering their aurah!!just wait, i will have my own label one day!!ameen :D

g) even more~~i want to cut off my weight *urghhh*
i so0oo looked fat, well atleast i do feel that even tho people says no lahhh!!but trust me, dont believe others when they say no...becoz you yourself feel yang rase...hahahah...so far, my diet plans never works!! :D agagagaga...i really need a PT like Britney!!*haishhh* how i wished, i am that rich lahhh :D



p/s : that reminds me that im planning to bake a cake this coming Friday!!there goes my diet..heh!!~~ :D

4 comments:

aka Bailey said...

Hi there I have some tips for you:

1. What diet plan are you following? Maybe it doesn't give you enough freedom! Try checking out this page of diet plans, to see if any of them sound better.

2. You can eat cake and still be on a diet!! Here's a delicious AND healthy cake recipe:

Caramel CHOCOLATE Cheesecake!!!

Mmmmm!!

Enjoy!

ana rauda said...

well hey, thnx!!
i will go tru and have a browse on it...
thnx for sharing me your tips!!lets see if it works on me :p

sera_a said...

hahha..lings, i never believed a minute when they say you're not fat!
ngahaha

ummi sa'eed said...

haha..very funny sarah.

btw, i have a friend in terengganu who owns a kilang jahit baju. so if you have designs and nak jual, bole aje i hook you guys up.