Tuesday, October 14, 2008

falling apart :-(

goshhh...

i must say that im melting down slowlyyyy...

i havent finished my plan yet, as it keep on changing and changing..i know i should be tying up the plan, by now...but still i kept on changing it no matter how the lecturers said that the planning wise are there...urgghhh...i dunno, i think becoz i dont want it to look too bulky...yet, im still stuck in between... :-(

i really need some refreshment rite now...something that really can blow my mind, and make me hocus focus myself without even thinking something else...wished there's this sort of vacuum that can suck away all the stresses and other disturbation around me...

submission is just a few days away...like 5 days to be specific...and again, i have nadaaa...completely, totally nadaaa...a BIG nadaaa!!!ok maybe im a liltle bit complaining here, and yes, i know its my mistake, not to say i didnt start it early, its maybe becoz the mood im having rite now...but heyyy!!!afterall its raya mode :-( just thinking about the open house i'll be helding this coming saturday, makes me even sick...i dunno if i can cope with that...lets just see, and watch me crumbling melting down :-(

owhhh, Allah...please give me strength...send me your blessing in every decision that i've made :-)

No comments: