Monday, October 27, 2008

i've been tagged!!!

ok here goes...
i was tagged by my sis sera last week, and being a good sister i am, so i will fulfill her needs...heheh... u know that i've been busy with my submission, and still do (with the portfolio!!), and so i didn't get the chances to reply it rite away...and so, here are all the 15 factual facts u must know about me...or rather to say, the other side of me that u did'nt notice!!heh :p

1. i like wearing black!!!even tho i like pink!!funny isn't it??and even tho i like pink, i like colorful stuffs...hahah...that's why u oftenly see me in black :p ok, but actually, i can wear just any color!!but i just don't know why i ended up buying blacks!!haha

2. i like going to stationery and arts shop!!i can buy almost everything if no one sounds me lahh...i will always keep track my pencil box, to see if it's complete...nowadays, lots of my things are missing...so maybe that's a sign for me to buy a new one!!hehe...and becoz of that, i wish my husband to be the owner of a stationery shop!!wakakkaka...

3. i wake up late!!and i mean, real late!!!not becoz i'm an architecture student, but becoz that's the fact!! :) lets skip the time...hehe :p

4. i like going shopping!!!well i guess, this is a fact to almost every women in this world laahh...don't tell me u don't like shopping, then if that so, dont consider yourself from being one ok!!i hate when people say "ehh, aku xsuke laa baju nih, mcm org tua!!"...ok for me, opinion is acceptable, but rejecting it with that damn look on your face, can never be accept...and, if u want to go shopping with me, don't put on that boring face...u know what, sometimes, the fact that u don't like that cloth, it doesn't mean that it won't look good on others!!that's why, byk baju di design to cater for different needs :) but anyway, aku dengar je pendapat org lain lahh...but cuma dengan cara yg lembut and berhemah...hahaha...aku hati jiwang laaa :p

5. i'm into branded stuff!!!xkira laa i am moneyless or what, but i'll buy branded stuff jugak...not to say i've been pampered by my father...my father never give me money just like that...u have to work out, if u really want it!!!seriously, i bought all my stuffs using the money that i simpan ok...bukan main mintak2 ibu and ayah...hahaha...tapi, aku beli jugak barang murah, but not second hand stuff ok!! :p eeee, imagine u have to wear someone other cloths yang u tak kenal pon orang tuh macam mane??geli kan??but, i terime je any hand-me-down items from people that i know!!!so jangan serik untuk bagi i :p hahahaha

6. going out eating and try new things are my kind of thing :) i like japanese, korean, western, easter, middle east, chinese and any other sort off dishes that look delicious!!hehehe...and most importantly, HALAL!

7. i like cooking but not baking- don't ask me on how to bake a cake, or perhaps, do you have this recipe (take for example bread pudding...heheh)...i won't even bother to look for the recipe coz that has never been my interest!!wakakaka...but when it somes to cook masak lemak cili padi, or rendang, or anything...i can share...i will only talk about something that i know, not something that i do not know..heh..so don't be surprise if i say that i xpernah makan kuih raya itu, or kuih raya ini...i eat only selected kuih muih and cakes...i like pies!!!with lots of fresh fruits...

8. i like yogurt drinks...especially strawberry or all the berries yogurt drink!!!ermmm, yummy-licious :)

9. my current hobby is to design cloth...heheh...i'm learning how to draw a perfect human figure :p

10. i love britney and always be!!!i collected all her albums...and still waiting eagerly for her new album 'circus' coming out this 2nd december!!

11. i like designing, take for example, to design a house or what-not, but only for my pleasure...but to take it as my studies, i've always regret it..hahaha...so thats explain why i'm in my second time final year..hahah...

12. i love saris, even tho i xpernah pakai lagi...but i have always dreamnt of wearing one on my nikah day...

13. i like white and transparent furnitures and decorate it with colorful flowers.

14. i like spicy food...tak bleh hidup di kelantan lebih dari 5 hari...hehehe...kalo nk jugak, kene bring my own cili padi lahhh!!

and last but not least...

15. i like striking, bling-bling shoes and handbags!!my princip senang je...baju biar simple, tp kasut biar stands out ok!!then only, i will feel confident!! :D

No comments: