Friday, October 17, 2008

raya just wont stop :)

i guess it's not too late for me to upload these whole bunch of raya pics during the makan-makan for close family at my house last friday...

huh!!the food was heaven laahhh as usual...u know my mum lahh...never failed to penuhkan meja dia ok...hahaha...ibu yg serba boleh...she cooked almost everything...hehehe....

homemade desserts...yummy-licious!!!
even got two lahh...the one at the back was my mum baking...i'm not into that really, so that's explain why i took the pic of the pies :p
one long table spread with foods..u name it!! :)
buffet style, but yet, u eat the according to sunnah :)posers!! :D while waiting for the second round..heheh (pics taken from kak tisa)
another yet posing...this time without me aroundhishhh...saeed yg menjeling kebahagiaan org lain..hahaha :Dpeace!!!one more pls...budak gile posing :Dsa'eed poyo malu-malu :pmood raye seyhhhkan best kalo balik kampung suasana die macam nih :)even the flowers pon nmpk cntik mlm tuh :) (credit to hafiz)

overall, everyone seemed very happy and full :)...next to come, open house for my close friends...huh!!!


No comments: