Thursday, April 2, 2009

candle light dinner in studio mudio

hmmm...
these few days, sangat sangat lah stress buat diri saya...i need to keep remind myself, that i only got 3 more days to go, while it last...atleast, for part one...i know i intended to pursue my studies on part 2, but part one is hell enough for me to bare with...

mr superman on the other hand, is doing ok on his own, not??well atleast i think so, since he manages to do all his work at college/home...while me, i'm stucked at studio 24/7...waktu makan dah lari, sleepless nite, following with not having my daily bath on time...ok, i mandi OK!!BUT imagine to wake yourself up to the unfamiliar faces, looking at u, like ape budak nih muke baru bangun tido...i ran myself back to studio (cover muke yg sembap dgn tahi mata) u know what i mean!!n apparenty that new face happenned to be my studiomate's friend!!YA AMPUN, TMBAH MALU, SEBAB BILA BUKAK PINTU STUDIO, NAMPAK MUKA DIA, THEN TUTUP PINTU LARI MASUK STUDIO, SBB TENGAH PEGANG BERUS GIGI AND PENCUCI MUKA!!WAKAKAKAKA...malu yang amatan....

rite now, i'm like so hungry but yet, i lost my appetite.so i asked mr superman, to drop by at studio, tapau nasi kukus for me, and let's have a candlelight dinner at studio..haha!!

2 comments:

miesmoshe said...

bnyk pulak post ko sejak bz2 nih..hahah.. mmg stress reliever kan2?

ana rauda said...

hah!!
i hate this part rite now!!