Thursday, April 9, 2009

KAU MAKIN MENGEMBANG DOHHH, TP KALI INI DARI SEGI UMUR!!WAKAKA

my sister is now 26 last nite!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERA!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha...
and i totally forgot her birthday lohhhh...BUT I DID CALL HER, TP DIE BERDATING, XKASI AKU JOIN!!
i mean, i do remember, but that was last week, when i told her that i'm going to have my final presentation on her birthday!!so yeahhh, final was really stressful, but yet, i did manage to finish my work, altho at times, i received a lot of negative comments, saying that i need alot of works to do, and that i wont make it...but hell, after sleepless nite, tears and money spent, i bet i really did something which i never expected it at all...even when i submitted my drawing personally to my lecturer (she did browse my drawings one by one), she asked me, "rauda, dah bape hari tak tido??" and u know, i bet u dun wanna know, bukan setakat x tido, malah x mandi...hanya manage utk gosok gigi!!OMG...but that lasted for like two days only...xtahan ok xmndi lama2...and dont even let me mention who's not taking bath for the whole week??????????errrr!!!but overall, i'm a bit dissapointed with my design, since i'm not exploring it more becos of time constrain...however, i hope i can upgrade for the portfolio session next week!!and that's the final out of the final, destination to conclude where i'll be going after this!!


3 comments:

miesmoshe said...

kawen!!!

yasmin d bomb said...

hahah..congrats!well done!>.
b4 getting married..enjoy puas2..go shopping!n b4 going to jakarta..plz..i mean really2 PLEASE inform me first as I have thgs to order!ehe..tc..muaXxxxxxxxx!

Anonymous said...

go..go oda go...haha