Friday, April 3, 2009

what happen when you are a math maniac??

u will give crazy answers definitely...especially when you are the dumb ass type...hehe...like me...looking at this, i wonder what my teacher had thought of me when she marked my papers...i bet she laughed her lungs out!!bet yaa...

i used to be that stupid with add math..math was never really my favo subject in schools...there's this one time, i failed my math during my form 2 year, and i was the only girl who failed the paper...imagine how suck i am at math...but luckily, there's another boy who failed too...so hell yeahh, we were paired as the failure partner!!HUH...

but when i looked at this, i think math is kinda fun!!!!!HAHAH...especially when u're taking architORTure, and it doesnt need us to learn math at all, so there goes all my science knowledges!!you know, atleast if i take math, i can answer this kinda question and laugh out loud!!

HAHA...all these were taken from some website i found tru the internet...


ok so now, save the best for the last!!HAHA...LIKE CRAP EHHHHH