Sunday, January 23, 2011

One Love :)

Funny that I have put the track-meter to countdown my anniversary with hubby at the very top-right-corner of this blog. Funny that for almost two years, we have never yet went on a vacation as two. Funny that we didn't go for our honeymoon right after we got married. Funny everything seems okay back then because we both agreed that once we've got the money, then we can plan for our honeymoon together. I mean, everything is funny for me. Because being me, I was always the type who never had enough of everything. But this love has developed me into someone with high patience, I kid you not. Now that after we had Lulu, we decided that finally, we are going for our first honeymoon (even if dragging Lulu along is considered as one '__") and that sets to nowhere yet since we can't really choose which destinations suitable for babies. Of course there's a lot of things to consider when bringing an infant to your holiday trip.

At first, we thought of going somewhere nearer to our house, probably a one night stay at Pullman Hotel, Putrajaya just to name a few, but then there's no adventure to it. But one thing for sure, I know we have to save some money, as it will be some major spending during the holidays, eh shopping while honeymoon-ing, hehe...Both hubby and I were excited saving up our piggy bank. Cute, I know, except that the piggy bank doesn't even look like a piggy *arghhh please give me one* hehe...

However, I can't help myself to feel sorry for not(will not) attending hubby's family trip to Port Dickson, which falls on the same date. Sorry, but this time I have to be selfish, I mean I really really really want this vacation to happen, for only us. I hope everyone understands. Nevertheless, I'm giving out all my support to the upcoming activities and will still collaborate some ideas in between.

I really hope this 2011 will be my traveling year, and I'm really looking forward to it. Bring it on :) But for now, enjoy our previous solemnization event pictures although it's a bit basi, but whatever!!!












I miss my bridesmaid so much. Can I fly over to Bangalore now? Air Asia is having a great deal now!!!!

No comments: