Saturday, January 1, 2011

01/01/11

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!


I hope everyone is in their very best condition to start the new year with, new resolutions to accomplish. Every first move will be remembered for the rest of their lives. People get married, loved, breakups, born and not to forget some will leave us behind. It's the date that everyone wants to write a memory on.

010111

The very first day of the year - is the very first move for all of us.- quoted by me! hehe

As for Lulu, I mean as off today, she'll be starting her solid food! God she's getting big and bigger everyday. It's kinda weird but I don't like the feeling of giving her something else besides my milk. hahaha I can't wait her reaction to this. I know I've said before that perhaps I'll be starting off around 7-8m. But now she's like 6m and 15days, I thought maybe that wouldn't be a harm. hehe

No comments: