Monday, January 31, 2011

Hold It Against Me - Britney Spears

Oh my, we're in the process of cleaning up the office. God I hate it, but we had no choice but to do it anyway because who else will? Shifting, Positioning, Vacuuming and you name it, it's all under our own very good fingertips. Hehe let's move on to another topic, it's sickening describing the whole process. The best part of cleaning up is - it's an excuse for you to go shopping for items to decorate the space although the items are freaking Dustbin and Floor Mat!!

And oh by the way, my reason of writing this out is to share with you guys with my latest obsession...heheh

I forgot to update that Britney Spears has just released her first single for the upcoming 7th Studio Album called Hold It Against Me last 11th January 2011. The song was produced by Dr Luke and Max Martin. I've been a fan of her since I was 12 and until now I still follow her latest gossips/stories at www.worldofbritney.com/www.britney.com

Love the beat, very strong and energetic. By the way, listen to the song while reading out this post, then you really get what I mean.



Love to the max (altho the song is not suitable for my baby to listen to) heh!!

No comments: