Friday, September 12, 2008

Don't laugh at my dreams, but encourage me do!!

ok!!!so today i woke up late for studio...it was supposed to be on 10.30am, but i managed to reach my faculty at 11am after dropping by at atok's...then, things got worst when i had my cirit birit...there, to add up my lateness!! *haishhhh*

because of my lateness, then my design cant be criticized by the lecturers!!but somehow i dun care, i keep on doing my massing model, n i kinda like it...it turned out im beginning to have faith in my design!!finally, ive got the mood!! *phewww*

and so, i'd asked two lecturers to take a look at my design...so atleast, i know that im on the rite path...luckily, they seem to feel ok with it and i can proceed..

right after studio, i headed to midvalley, since i've got a 'berbuke puase' date with nurul...she needed to pass me the shaylas that my friends asked for. dinner was fantastic!!!we had nandos for our buke puase...i must say i am that full, but now..as im writing this blog, i feel hungry!!!lalalalaa~~~but i need to stop my midnight eating habits, or else, i wont go nowhere!!! *dushhh dushhh sarah* ~~suke ati ko kate aku gemuk but in a tersirat way!!!

after bloating myself up, i went for my magrib's prayer which *arghhhh* the quing was like so00oo long!!and i had this argument with this makcik (even tho aku rase die akak, tp sbb bengang aku nk panggil die makcik) yang sungguh fussy+kepoh+pentingkan diri!!!ahhh, malas nk citer, wat tmbah dose je.. :p

pastu, we went window shopping and lain pulak jadinya!!!i bought myself a pair of shoes..hahahah...i really cant resist this one out!!u see, i've been dying for this shoes since like 2months ago..it was on 50% off at that time..the one that i like was the red one...so i went to check, and in my head i kept on saying, sure dah takde kasut nih...so, tgk2 ade so i was like!!ouchhh~~~i must get it no matter what!!!and besides, it's now on 70% off...but, the red color is out of size, but there's still a gold one which is i think quite hot too!!owhhhhhh~~i so really like it!!here, take a look...

from the front elevation (this is what happens when an architect gives a photo description, mind you!!)

and from the side elevation


so what do u think??the actual price is RM219..then after less, it's only RM65++...

ok, so tomorrow i'm planning of going to jln tar...as i mentioned earlier, i need to buy some materials for my design...i need to see whether my design works or not, so im gonna give it a try...let me give u a sneak preview on my first ever design...sorry, the sketch is a little bit off, but i think it's quite ok for a first timer like me to do so :D gagagaga...somehow, im going to improve my skecthes, and i will buy that book which will be costing me around RM300++...and which is very *ouchhhh*!!!
lol :p


so u see, the design is very simple...i need to find a blueish green fabric and decorate it with red beads!!!when the design is ready, then i will post it again!!just wait yaaa!!!



p/s: can't wait to own my self-titled label *grrrr*!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ibu n aku : *gelak guling2*..bagus2 teruskan usaha anda ye.. ;p


ps : aku nak pi gak jalan tar nak carik manik! wargh!

wallpapersdeco said...

hi have a nice day.. looking for wallpapers for your house? or your friends/relative interested, visit my blog! thanks

CAHAYAHIDUPKU said...

wahh..da jadi fashion designer ke? chaiyok33!

ana rauda said...

blom jd lagi...
nak jadi architect dulu...
hehehhe :p