Wednesday, September 24, 2008

hari raya??*errrr*

owhh no0oo!!

i can't believe it!!

hari raya is coming, and i still have nothing fabulous to wear on that special day!!!
i mean nothing EXACTLY okay!! *sigh*

i haven't got my baju raya yet, my tudung raya, my kasut raya and what-not!!owhhh~~im soo0o not celebrating this hari raya with the same old baju raya i've worn in the past few years!! (okay, so now i'm a liltle bit exaggerating on that...ahahah...lol :p) it's not that i haven't done that before, its just that, hello i'm supposed to like fashion and be fashionable(well maybe i'm not :p), and here i am, i never care less about my baju for hari raya!!so what do u think??should i get myself one??hmmmm

when i told ibu that i need a kasut raya, ibu went all mad *urghhh*(blame my shopping on shoes lately). and i said, i bought all those shoes using the money that i've got from my teaching and so it's different.rite???okay i know it's not a lot for me to brag, but hey, it gave me enough satisfaction to just wear something that u own it yourself...u deserves that really...so sometimes, u need to pamper yourself with *errrr* shoessss???ahahaha

i dunno, i know the chances to get a new shoe for hari raya is tersangatlahh tipis *tapi aku masih mengharap lagi!!*hahahha~~i hope my father is reading this while his blog-hopping...wakakaka...i know it wont happen tho :p

and to make things worst, i asked ibu that i really need a baju raya!!hahahah...i dun mind not having a baju raya but sometimes i do mind...actually, i want this kebaya nyonya so badly, so i made it as my excuse for hari raya...hahahha...so basically, i dun really mind having it after Eid...
however, i'm lying if i'm saying that i dont crave for all these things..after all im a human being~~and to be specific on top of all that ~~aku nih pompan...so ofcoz i'll need all that...hehehe
so guys~~buy me buy me :p hahaha

okay, here goes my wishing list for raya :p :-
1. baju kebaya nyonya
2. shayla
3. stilettoes
4. wallet (prada, LV~haha, coach, marc by marc jacobs??)
5. handbag (radley, jane shilton or lulu??)
6. shades??ahaaa...jaz aku nk nih :p suro akak ko blanje gakss
7. skirtsssss (i mean it, with lots of "s") :p
8. topssss (with lots of "s" too :p)
9. jeans - esprit in my mind now
10. wrist watch -okay, i really do need this, becoz my wrist watch rosak :-(
11. my studio design?? *errrrr* lets not count on that :p
aghhhhh...if i go all the way, then the wishing list will ended up in 10 pages...heh..so i'll stop it rite here for now :p


p/s: how i wished i've got 10 boyfriends in my hand...hahaha :p (it's just a wish, im quite a lstick-to-one-person type what!!duhhhh~~ :D)

2 comments:

sera_a said...

If you are so fashinable like you just said, then get an old piece of your old clothes and design them into something new and fabulous!

ngokkss

ana rauda said...

like i said, maybe i AM not that fashionable after all!!duhhh~~ :D