Wednesday, September 24, 2008

kueh raya making

errr!!

ok, u wont believe this!!
i did kueh raya today, not 1, not 2, but hey, THREE!!!ok, maybe that's not a big deal for other girls, but for some lazy-ass like me, i should feel proud of it!!hahah :p

the night before, i spent my time with surfing, chatting and ladidadida what-not!! *urgghhh* so u can guess that i'm having one of those sleepless nite!! (ya allah, dh laa 10 mlm terakhir)...so rite after sahur, i felt dizzy and dushhh, went off to sleep for like 2 hours, and ibu called me to help her...

aaaa, doing kueh raya is nothing fun at all...imagine, i had to be compared to my other sisters...(kalo akak ade, die rajin, and kalo maisa ade sure xyah panggil byk2 kali)usually, i'm not the type to help around...ibu, u can't deny, my workmanships are way better than yours, even tho im a liltle slow on it!!hahaha..but guess what, there's another BIG lazy-ass sleeping somewhere in the room, lagi teruk dr aku tuh!!haihhh...lucky ibu to have me around :p hahahaha...

i'll kick off till here, since my designs are waiting for me!! *ouchhhhh*
i havent resolve my plans yet, my drop-off and to draw all the big ideas in my head!!funny to find out that, to design a budget hotel, is way harder than i guessed it is *sighhh* and not to mention, plus the community centre!!haihhhh...i wonder what do the kelantaneses spend their free time~~except listening to ceramah!!i know i know :p

i guess, im going to provide them a fish spa, hahahah!!how cool is that??after all, i've never seen a spa in kelantan yet..heheh..maybe!!hmmmm


p/s:do they really listen to ceramah only??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kecoh betul..nak bandingkan aku dengan kau pula..baru buat kerja sikit pun nak merungut..nampak sangat tak pernah buat kerja kuih raya, i have my own reason kenapa tahun ni aku low nak buat kuih raya ok. aku jadi saiko aku rasa sejak beberapa hari yang lepas.

lagi2 bila berhadapan dengan orang saiko yang berada di sekeliling aku whatsoever not saying you're one of them fyi, just cant face them around..

i dont feel like raya tahun ni heh.
ahh saikonya aku!!