Monday, September 29, 2008

W.O.M.A.N.I.Z.E.R's out!!

britney's releasing her super hawtttt new single!!!

goshhh...
check it out if u havent heard of it yet. here!!heeee~~ :p
ok..
well that's not my main point for this entry!!

remember, i've told u that i'm looking for a kebaya?
well, at first, i thought of buying a kebaya nyonya, but since it's too short n too tight, i don't feel comfortable!!

however, i purchased myself a kebaya labuh...n it's black n white in color!!lucky me for letting go the one that i like~~~hahaha...nk wat cmner...dh aku tido n x g.. :D *gulpppp* don't ask me the price!!!

and becoz of that, i'll just wear my tudung n kasut yg dh ade...waaaaakakaka!!
i'm counting the days for hari raya and not to forget, the day of submission!!OMG...design needs to be finished and all my raya holidays will just burn like that *urggghhh* :-(
i dont like it!!

No comments: