Saturday, December 25, 2010

At 6ix :)

Hello y'all. What's up?  This is a short post with super duper heavy pictures!
Let's move on to the next picture shall we?
 Lulu was 6m last 18th December, but we've decided to start giving her puree/solid food only when  she reach 7-8m. I have no say against mummies who start exploring the babies with early food in-take. Heck even my granny started to give porridge to her babies during her confinement days. I guess I know what's best for my baby. We all  mummies do, right? Nevertheless, we do accept other people's advise. Only that ,certain points maybe just need to be listened rather than putting it on action. 

Exactly 23rd December ago, we tried introducing her to Zam Zam - her first drink ever, just to see her reactions towards accepting it. Some positive signs showed, not like always when I tried to put my Express Breast-milk (EBM) she totally would just let them all out again. She drank like 2ml only, and more like nibbling the end of the teat. Sometimes she choked and said enough I-don't-want-any look. Hehe. She's getting cheekier and active day by day, a lot more of playing around. Will not focus when breastfeeding with people talking surrounding her (read: especially Aunty Sheya), she will turn and just wont sit still. More to like joing the conversation. 
 


Ehem-ehemmmm


I don't want!!
Push the bottle out and trying to get up
 

When I wake up every morning, I'll give my mummy and ayah a blurry face and smile.....



 
 


Bluekk :p













Happy Holiday Y'all

2 comments:

sera_a said...

nunu niiiiiiiiiiiii
skrg titah pandai mengejek, dia panggil anak kau susuuuuuuu

sailaaf said...

very the comel~ geram!