Monday, February 7, 2011

Where are the Blues???

And so the long holidays ended up smoothly with a success, shall I say, because even on Monday, I didn't feel the blues (prolly because the blues kalah??). Haha. I managed to finish up all the extended works given before the holidays, hence I rewarded myself with 1.busy-ing myself with window shopping (these days are window shopping days-yeah we're on a tight budget),2. lepak-ing and eat-ing out with the siblings/family(can't get enough), 3. bought Lulu 'Aayesha more dress(had enough of people mistaken her to a baby boy-even my uncle said "nampak pelik pulak tengok dia pakai dress, selalu nampak macam lelaki jerr!!) 4. Tutti Frutti (and I mean like almost everyday-except that we're nearly bankrupt, so I'll wait for Mushtaq's next treat hehe I know you or syamim is reading this :p) and last but not least I've got all the love in the world- Alhamdulillah, thank you Mr Superman :)

p/s: lotsa pictures to share, so wait for my updates soon!! My baby's awake!!

No comments: