Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Eat. Pray. Love

Eat.

Pray.

Love.



Yes, that's what I am these past few months! I purely don't want to touch on how I sucks on regularly updating my boring blog! Damn, every time I logged in, I logged out again. Even my dearly sister mentioned about it in her so-up-to-date blog duhhh!!

http://www.elizabethgilbert.com/eatpraylove.htm
Actually I was about to tell you the most anticipating motion movie that I didn't manage to watch - due to yeah you know me - Imma mummy y'all! Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. Lately, we're not in the mood, something happened, and I'm all sad just to think of it, feel like puking if that could make any better, but in the end, we just need to redha on soothing the bloody-hurt-heart! Solutions, went to a bookstore, read the synopsis and bought the book without turning back!


Gosh, usually I spend like two days a maximum to finish one whole novel, but these days, gotta forgive myself for not doing it so. I've got like 10 new books that I've bought and all are in the box (well I thought it make it easier for us just to move out any time soon!) waiting to be read. I'm still on Chapter 2! I think the title suits what I am today, except for if you heard my different side of stories. I do eat a lot/cook a lot, yeah do my usual 5-times daily prayers, and be loved by my family (husband most of the time)

However temptations to buy books always on the high momentum,  don't know how on earth I've got to slow it down. 

On a side note, I need something refreshing and rejuvenating! Maybe a holiday will do. Need to have back my smiley ever face, and most important, looking healthy and sizzling! Blerghhh, ok I know I am not - but what the heck, y'all. Gotta love myself more :D


 Hate me or love me!
 Chio everyone!
.

.

.
.

.

.




Owh wait, Lulu 'Aayesha wants to show her lovely colgate-toothless-smile too! *waves back y'all*


No comments: