Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sunny Black-and-White

It's a lovely day for picnic, no?


Although yes, it was a bit moody with little sunshine, still we went out for short picnic trip to Hutan Lipur Sg Tua, Ulu Yam. Definitely a nice place to relaxing your bloody mind after the one week full-of-stress working days. Anyways, two reasons that set us with high gear :

1. We canceled our Fraser's Hill holiday due to some problems
2. Of course, I want to try my new "lens" bahhhh - found my missing old compact digital camera. These whole while we didn't take pictures, because my sis borrowed my Nikon D40x to travel across the universe ie. United States of America (read: the way Nana's do)


I was supposed to prepare some heavy lunch with desserts I bet you, but we ended up with tuna sandwiches and hard boiled eggs. Yeah, you've got us right, we woke up around 11am since it was a tiring night for both of us, hence we overslept! So, out we hit the highway at noon, and along the way we stopped at  a couple of kiosks to buy white bread and nasi lemak

Yeayyy, I'm in my car-seat and I'm Mummy's good girl.
It's a little bit jam, so as usual! Ignore the serious driver behind me...hahah

"Ayah, I wanna drive too!!"



Strolling around
Picking out a spot. A pavilion that overlooks the beautiful waterfall.

Ain't that beautiful? Yeahh except for the low quality picture!

The food especially the BIKA (my used to be favorite snack during primary school back then)

Here's the black-and-white version! LOL

We got lucky that someone left their mat, so we used it. Thanks buddy if you ever happen to read this blog. Who knows, kudos?
"I want to re-fill up too"
Now she likes to play during breastfeeding. Sometimes, it makes me hard to focus myself!
Ended up, I suck my feet instead!
Thanks Akak, although you were not around, your ASDA bag did follow us! - Love your environment and GO GREEN!

"Knee-length bath, ayah!"

.
Safely reached home at 5-ish something like that, and totally exhausted. Let's see, what's for dinner tonight? hmmmmm
.
.
.
.
Thank you for the lovely ride :)

No comments: