Sunday, December 19, 2010

One perfect Evening

Just had to share this:
It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else's life with perfection. So now I have started living my own life. Imperfect and clumsy as it may look, it is resembling me now, thoroughly - Elizabeth Gilbert.

Yesterday, Lulu turned 6th months. Today we went out to celebrate (NOT). It was one lazy Sunday with no activities. A lot more of lying around, reading book and surfing the net. Someone gets bored and wanted an evening walk, so I put on my abaya (at times when I simply got nothing to wear and need to get ready like fast and furious!) and headed to The Souq at Putrajaya Mosque. We planned to eat Nando's while enjoying the scenery at the tasik. But, no. It didn't work out that way. I brought RM50 only and thought to withdraw some cash from the ATM only to find out that they have remove the machine to Alamanda! God, I love Putrajaya :O

Gotta bring something to attract Little Lulu while we filling up our growling stomachs. Thank you to her now becoming new best-friend, meet Moo Moo!!

So we ordered Nasi Lemak (again we've ate that yesterday, only this time with rendang ayam ) for both of us at a Malay Cuisines Restaurant with "Teh Tarik" and Iced Peach Tea.

Guess how much we've been knocked-out? A freaking RM36.40!! Like hell, I should have eaten at Nando's and ordered a meal for two and share! Deep in my heart, I thought they really really do overpriced the price!! The Nasi Lemak to us is more like Nasi Ayam!! Like freaking totally nasi ayam minus the "sambal", egg and cucumber and that cost us RM12.90 each. Ok so the RM7.50 Iced Peach Tea was in a big shot glass, but still we can get bottomless Iced Lemon Tea at Nando's for only RM5.50. I don't want to sound cheapskate here, but compared to a "Nasi Lemak Bungkus Daun Pisang Harga Satu Hengget", yours are way behind, not even the authenticated  taste of a Malay cuisine supposed to be.

After the Hi-Tea cum dinner, we had our evening walk near the tasik. The place was compact with families bringing their children, nevertheless the breezy and cool weather enchantingly turned into a short beautiful escape. I actually love these three candid shots of me, making me feel like a lost runaway model in the crowd man-made cruel city. The flow-y Classic Black Abaya makes it stands out from the rest although the main focus were actually on the tree?! Owh me feel so flawless :D

If you think just enjoying the view is not enough, then go hire these i-don't-know-what's-the-name bicycles. It's one of the way for you to spend your quality times with your family/kids. Only that I think it is not suitable for some kids that do not know how to handle/turn it. Because this kid in the picture about to run into another kid who's mother, by the way thanked God was completely aware of the danger sooner.
Maybe when Lulu gets older, I'll come back again and try out this fabulous vehicles. 
One thing I 'love' about Putrajaya, maybe they should really develop/consider designing for the disables or strollers. 

Somehow I think this look sexy and booty-licious :p
Being a young Mummy at the age of 24 really creates you to a different person you are, either the way you think or the way you see things in a whole new perspective.  As for me, everyday is a new experience that I must cherish, it's the wonderful mummy-daughter's bonding that I start to learn and love. My daughter grows up so fast that now she's learning how to crawl, will do a post on that later. And the reason why this blog is being updated because I don't want to miss anything about her, keep on writing beautiful memories with her as if tomorrow never ends.
 I hope I don't look too pale here! Off make-ups close up!

Tried to make her look at the camera, but failed magnificently!

Off-topic
p/s : I've received visitors who searched for masak lemak cili api paku pakis and shurah's products. I wonder if any of you tried the recipe because someone did search like four times on the same topic. Haha why not just jot it down in your recipe's book or simply print it out. It's worth keeping!