Thursday, December 16, 2010

Part I - Giving Birth

As promised, thought of sharing away my giving-birth experience.

As scheduled, the EDD was supposed to be on the 16th of June. Previously, my last scan estimated the weight of the baby was 3.8kg, which the doctor considered it quite huge for a first baby. And yes, definitely she was worried. She checked whether I am dilated or not on the 38th week, and so on. The result was nada. She told me, if by 16th I didn't feel any contraction, then I have to admit to hospital, because if the baby is left overdue, she might gained weight some more.

And so it happen that I didn't feel any contraction at all. So the day came by, I've been admitted and stayed at the normal ward. I was given tablets in the morning - to increased *i-don't-recall-the-hormones' name* in my body to encourage the contraction of the baby. Late evening, the doctor came to check again whether I'm dilated or not. It hurts. Painful. I cried. Scared. All the feelings were there, I can't describe how I felt at that time. 

Two days yet no signs of opening yet. Shockingly, the level of contraction checked through the CTG test(is this right?at least I think I heard it right :p) showed the other way round, it's happening frequently and very high. Somehow they were surprised that I didn't feel any pain at all. There was pain, but I can still handle it by reading du'a.

The tablets can only reach a maximum of three, so when they were about to give the last dose, the doctor left me with decisions to make, either I'll continue with taking the tablet, or proceed with c-sec the next day. I'm hopeless and miserable like a child with no guidance to seek, hoping that there's a ray of light that leads the correct path. Apart of me wanted the delivery to be normal, just like other proud mums, but then seeing the trouble I'm facing at that time, I don't want to opt for risks.

I WAS HEAVY-LY PREGNANT BACKED THEN.........

At Perhentian Island, was pregnant for 6 months
All ready for snorkeling, believe me I borrowed my hubby's trousers...It was an unplanned activity that never crossed my mind to be swimming in the middle of the sea carrying my precious one! Definitely not a memory to be forgotten!

Doing hijab business at 8-9 months, clearly you can see my sembab-ness face!

TO THIS BEAUTIFUL,GORGEOUS, AND PRECIOUS BABY
.

.
.
.
.
.

My precious LULU :)

SEEING HER, ALL THE PAIN IN THE WORLD DID JUST VANISHED - just in the nick of time!


To be continued....

1 comment:

panggil madi je ! said...

congratz
hadoi..lame gle ko nk update
sure busy sgt2 nih jge lulu