Friday, January 22, 2010

The crisps that walk.

I've been craving for walkers ever since big sister got back from UK last September just before Eid. She bought back a whole bunch of packages that lasted for 2-3days cause we munched like a cow during our "lepak-lepak" time. At that time, i didn't realize yet that i was carrying an extra weight, so i ignored the feeling of wanting more.

But after founding out that my best friend went to UK last December, i anticipated for more and ordered from her. And she was like, why why do you want it so badly and then she found out that i was actually craving for it, so she was like ok for the sake of it. hahaha as if she's not going to buy for it if not knowing the whole idea.

So right after she got back, we hadn't got the chance to meet up since she's busy with her business and marriage plans. Just today, she came and dropped by at my mum's house and sent me the walkers!!And now, I feel like a kid munching away the crisps that i guess it will lasted me for a day??hahahah being me I'm always a fan of potato chips.


my walkers :)

Currently, my second favorite local chips is Chipster especially their original flavor! Altho nothing can be compared to Lays and Walkers, but at least Chipster tasted quite nice and affordable!Go to their website, I enjoyed listening to the munching background noise. Sounds so tasty!!

Are you a fan of chips?tell me your favorite chip and why do you like it so i might give it a try :) Altho most of the chips here in Malaysia I've tried :p

No comments: