Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How it started??

Ever wonder on how I got my name? errr...I mean my blogger name, who is anarauda? Don't just assume that anarauda means "saya rauda". Well technically it seems yes, but the truth is beyond that. I always wanted my name to have two characters.

Back in the old days, all of my friends got two names or more than two, where I'm the only one with one name except for Balqis. You see, Maizatul Aqma, Wan Nur Hidayah, Wan Alia' Nusaibah, Teh Saleha, Teh Munira, Nur Hasyimah and the list goes on. Hahhh, how annoying is that when you're the one with one name.

Ok, back at that time, I used to be someone who doesn't appreciate with my own name. Sorry, not that I don't like my name Raudhah, but why not Raudhah ............(isi tempat kosong mana bunyi yang rhymes). So, I started to create my own name and I thought that Raudhah Farhana sounds nice. Well at least at that time. hahahah lame!! I told people that my real name was supposed to be Raudhah Farhana, and of course some believed and some didn't.

Hence, when I started to write my own blog, I thought of putting my nickname as anarauda, and surprisingly I like the name until now. Now, do you have any story on how you've come across with your blog's name/url's name. I should make this as my tagging games that I'm creating, so those who are listed HERE at my blogger lists, you've been tagged!! and not to missed, tentaputih my new follower, sorry I haven't updated yet my links to your blog. In fact ramai lagi...

TELL ME HOW YOU GOT YOUR URL/BLOGGER NAME?

6 comments:

mia sarah hemiza said...

huu..........name aku pon single gak..ko tertinggal my name... huwaaaaannn.. (pura2 smol heart)

=P

tinta puteh said...

ako dah taa'ruf kot kat blog ako b4 ni..1st entry...sob2

Anonymous said...

naseb baik sedap anaraudhah.

Alia' said...

On the other hand, I've always wished that I have a single phrased name so that it's easier for people to remember my name. How ironic! ;)

ana rauda said...

omg alia', i didn't know u've been reading my blog...hahahah malu!!!omg omg like since when???rindu kooooooooooo!!!jom lets meet up!!!

Alia' said...

hahaha.. i do read blogs sometimes to find out how my friends have been doing so far.. now i sound like a stalker hahaha..
rindu kamu jugeee... haritu tak sempat borak kat majlis ko.. Jom berjumpa-jumpaan!... aku pun dah lama tak keluar bersosial ni hahaha..