Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wasting times

So I went for the check-ups today and turned out that the nurses are way better than the doctor. I think the doctor is new to the whole thing, plus she looks young to me, maybe with little experience. She kept on doing phone calls for God knows how long a call can be. During check-ups, she's been looking at her phone on and off often that it irritated me alot. No, she did not measure my bump or what-not, and she forgot to take my blood sample for HIV test, which in the end, I had to ask the nurse when should i get the test and when is my next appointment since she didn't note that down too. She did write out that I'm suppose to take a glucose test but didn't mention when again. Haihhhh doctor doctor. Maybe working at a Klinik Desa doesn't give you the popularity kot...

 ok, that's me on my 20th weeks of pregnancy to be exact. I hope i can still fit the baju kurung i bought for kak ros's wedding which is next month!!I bought La Senza's S size nightwear( to be precise-brand new with tag) and I'm thinking of letting it go. Maybe, but i dunno yet, hubby thinks i looked ok in it. Infact hawttt :p

Anyways, I overheard someone said she ate maggi and the nurses bising2 sket la...If i were that girl, I wouldn't dare telling the nurse that i ate instant noodle. Ok i don't eat maggi atleast, but i do cook instant noodle, trust me, it's my first ever instant noodle during my pregnancy. What do u expect?I'm always a fan of instant noodle. However, i came across this new instant noodle last month(well at least it looks new to me :p) and decided to give it a try until yesterday. Have you ever heard KOKA?


 KOKA instant noodles, mind the blurriness, my camera meragam sket.


The company that produces this brand is from Singapore, and the noodle is MSG-free, less salt, less everything and suitable for vegetarians. It comes with all sorts of flavor like, chicken flavor, mushroom flavor, tomyum and so on. Well I had a taste of tomyum and I must say it is quite good, although it is not that spicy compared to Thailand's instant noodle. I put lotsa veggie in it, to make it look healthy (eventho i know, instant noodles are always not healthy heh), cili padi like 7-8 of them(terpakse belah separuh je, sebab nak avoid dari kunyah cili padi kalo potong kecil-kecil), some lemongrass, ginger, onions, garlic and not to forget prawns!!


 ahh so hot and delicious!

 And here's a close up zoom. ahhh the prawn makes me drools now!!I want some more, but no, I can't!!See I told ya i put lotsa veggies in it :p


Meanwhile, I bought myself a cormfie shoes from Clarks and I'm loving it :) I hope this flats can last me tru my pregnancy. I don't wanna buy any flats no more, but yes, I'm still eye-ing myself on heels, and more heels!! tadaaaaa!! How cute is that? Well at least i think it is cute tho :p And owh, it's the latest design btw, the salesgirls told me. Ko tipu pon ape aku kesah ye dakkk??


4 comments:

miesmoshe said...

hot mamma mkn instant noodle je. -__-" pregnant pun still hot weyh.

sis i said...

Updated jugak ur blog. Stunning mama 2b. Next time in SIN, i kasi u all makan KOKA aje lah.

tintaputeh said...

pinjam flat bleh?haha..nk pinjam heels terpeleot...haha...

anis said...

gile banyak ko buh cili.. klu aku 1 jekr cukop...arrghhh citit boleh dibuat nye...fuhh