Thursday, January 21, 2010

A tribute to my "loyal" follower :p

I don't know when but it has been a while my blog being followed by this anonymous follower named anazul (come on, you know who you are dude!!). OMG you really get into my nerves! God, I shuddered just to thinking of you reading out my blog that I almost freakout. It's not that my blog has any kinda privacy or what, but to know your own ex-junior mate read your blog, ahhaa it's kinda weird. The most funny part is, he likes to call me anarauda, hence the reason why his anonymous name is anazul!!hahahaha what the..... Don't let me write that out :p Nevermind, all i want to say is that, I know old readers maybe started to stop following this blog since the blog macam "hidup segan mati tak mahu" but, hey new readers, welcome to the blog.


hahaha anazul, sorry i just had to upload/POST a pic of you here :p 
p/s: pic is courtesy from anazul's facebook.



This blog is about fun, boring, life, hate, love, FASHION, updates and BABIES?nahhh....this blog is just about everything. Do me a favor, and why don't you guys list out on what do you want me to write on this blog at my comment inbox. I would love love love to hear the feedback from you guys so that i got plenty of ideas to write on.

p/s: last night we test-drive our new car....errr???when can i have one ehh? :p impossible is nothing!!wake up sleepy-head and rock the world. I know you can do it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

odah giler tribute dekat aku.ni leh aman ni.hak cipta terpelihara........hahahh.....blog ko best tu aku ikot......anazul(bukan nama sebenar) tp rajin2 ah update.hahah

yasmin said...

LOL..mingung la ko oda..

ana rauda said...

min nape aku xleh nk comment kat blog ko?? :( tried five times, still xleh...

anazul: harharhar best btol gambar ko...sbb aku xnk ko jadi anonymous, so aku letak arr muke ko...wakakakka :p

Tenta PuTeh said...

lawak gle anak ako masuk page ko..kat page ko die guna anazul..kat page ako die guna tentahitam...sengal~~