Thursday, January 28, 2010

little updates

Hello peeps,
Today's the day for my regular check-ups with the doctor at Klinik Desa Dato' Abu Bakar Baginda. I loved going there as the services are quite efficient for a government clinic. No hustle and everything goes smoothly without rush. Plus, i get all the infos I want here, compared to when I did my check-ups at one of the public sectors (won't mention it here, takut kene sue :p) After all, being the local citizen, all the check-ups and medications are free. I mean it, like freaking free!! Lucky I live somewhere we call a village :D Please pray that everything goes well, because 2 weeks ago, when we did the blood test, I found out that my hemoglobin was low (beneath the average points), hence the reason why I need to come again within 2 weeks time to meet the doctor. I was given a green sticker, which means I'm under precautions when white stickers are for those who has no problems at all.

Lately, I've been losing my appetite to eat. I do crave things like Nando's and all that(tapi tak pergi pon lagi), but somehow I eat at a very small portion, even less than the one I used to before getting pregnant. I don't know if it's healthy for the baby or not, but I kinda worried, you know. Hubby on the other hand always beg and forcing me to eat. Few days back, I've been taking 1 slice of bread with a cup of formula milk only. When night comes, my skin and lips looked pale that he was so worried and force me to eat something. I know it will harm the baby, but i don't feel hungry at all, trust me.

Next up, I'll post you some pics of my current bump. heeee :p

2 comments:

tinta puteh said...

makan2..babab kang~~

miesmoshe said...

kena makan r odah! bg anak sehat! mak ak masa ngandung kan aku pun die xde selera tgk aku bnyk sgt alergic n low blood.. pastu adik ak yg no 3 tu mak ak makan vitamin bagai tgk2 kuar sihat tu si wani! ahahahah kezen ak makan zakfaran mase pregnant, anak jadi cantik kulit nye..cuba la try..hehehe