Saturday, February 12, 2011

Click to your doorstep

Fast and reliable.

Truly they are. 

I mean for real. 

Click click and click at Fashionvalet.net, put the items into my cart and said "Sayang, can I borrow your credit card??" hehe (evil grin :D) wahahahaha. Mr Superman was all blur, with curious face asking me why. Uhuh so I need to make some little explanation and everything's ka-chingg!! Too bad I missed their games at their FashionValet's fan page, or else, discounts is an added bonus to me. Owh, and did I mention that the next thing I know, I've received the items today? Yes, so I was like jumping, fetch Mr Superman's dSLR, and Lulu's ready for the Mugshot Monday.

Never heard of FashionValet, then maybe you are out-to-date. Hehe they're now one of Malaysia's fast grown online website that serves Malaysian/Asian designers' brands under one roof just like www.net-a-porter.com. The best thing about online shopping is, you get to purchase your favorite items anytime anywhere, even in your own cozy bed.

Like me, being a new mummy, I found that shopping at the mall is less fun nowadays, yes, try handling a baby while you pick up your outfit then you'll know. I absolutely agreed with this statement by W Magazine about net-a-porter.
Where women can have whatever they want overnight
I strongly feel the same way at Fashionvalet.net. Why go anywhere, when you have your own Malaysian's online store now. Support our own brands. Hehe yeke?? Sometimes, yes, I do support because we are producing our own products. Remember, who else will if we don't?

My baby loves paper-bags/plastic-bags/any paper so much. So when she saw the Fashionvalet's exclusive wrapper, she crawled and fetch it.

Lulu's for Mugshot Monday

Here's what I bought:

House of Allure Floral Bow Top in Navy

House of Allure Long Sleeved Jersey Dress in Turqoise
Okay, enough saying. Go get yours now!


Click. Pay. Receive. Wear 'em up.


No comments: