Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Officially a crawler


Yesterday 7th February was epic. Lulu came crawling towards me, and I was all auwwww, melting!! Tell me the feeling, I can't describe it. From then, she's now beginning to move more independently, leaving us to watch her cutesy movements with smiling faces! Ahh, my baby's growing up so fast! Not that (in a good way) I don't like it, I mean I need to watch every of her development skills, but then I feel that sooner or later, she's not gonna be my baby anymore. Sob Sob!

Well, take a look at this. She said "Mummy, come and catch me!!". She's too adorable for words. Tsk tsk >.<




Yeayyyyyyyyy!!! I'm so happy XD







5 comments:

MyeAqma said...

comel betul!
dh besar dh dia.. nnti jadi anak dara pulak~ :)

ana rauda said...

ahahaha tu pasal laa mai!!hmmmm cepat betol!!

ummi sa'eed said...

ala, apa susah...make more. haha

ana rauda said...

nak no. 4 ke nana?hahah

Q said...

rindu nunu uuuuu