Saturday, February 12, 2011

World's Most Romantic Hotels

At least to what this link think so..

Slap my face, course right now I'm dreaming that I'm at Shangri La's Paris. Hehe. Speaking of which, I still remember our first night together as a newly wed at Shangri La's Putrajaya, and we spent the night like there's no other night. It was the most unforgettable wedding gift of my big brother and sister in law. Wow, boleh belanja lagi one night stay for our soon coming anniversary? :p

The view from our room
The balcony. Sorry too lazy to rotate. Hehe

Our messy bed.

The doors that attached near to our bed. So easy to get up for bath time.


You can even peek through. Hehe

My dear waiting for the spa massage.

At the hotel lobby
Oh well, I was actually in the mood of searching Malaysia's most romantic hotels by the way. So if you guys happen to know any places that worth going and to stay, please leave a comment. Tq.

P/s: Mr Superman, love you more!!

1 comment:

Q said...

kau tau, kt sini, europe trip under saudi airlines only costs 15oo riyal return je dowh. kalau kumpul duit sikit2 mmg best ah. tu tak ira melancong negara arab, 500 600 riyal return je hahaha.