Friday, February 11, 2011

One Day...

I'll be a fashion designer with my own label, Anarauda Collections. After giving out a lot of thoughts and considerations, I guess fashion has always been my dreams. Opening a boutique cafe/online store that sells my entire exclusive collections is my goal. Of course, most of my friends ended/pursuing up with being an architect, but I choose to be bold.

I've been down due to several nightmares I went through my whole journey back when I was an architecture student. The impact of the huge failure still rest within my inner strength, that somehow it trapped there for God knows how long. I need to wake up and leave everything in the past, after all once you fall, it doesn't mean for the rest of your life you are always at the bottom. My baby is my motivation to keep me carry on with my life.

The only problem is, i need to join/find classes on how to sew a single piece of handkerchief. hehe


Just to post a few of my designs. Wait for more!!


2 comments:

MyeAqma said...

meh tlg design dlu baju nikah aku meh..
hehehe...

ana rauda said...

bile ko nk bernikah??